How can we make Salmon Tartare even better? Just add Sebatino’s Truffle Spread and it will have you in cloud nine! You have never had Salmon Tartare like this before and once you’ve tried it you’ll never want to eat it any other way again.
Lets get cooking!
Salmon Tartare with Truffle Tapenade Recipe
Serving: 12 servings
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½” thin slices
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb skinless, boneless raw Salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- ½ cup drained capers
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Sabatino Truffle Spread
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Place sliced baguette onto a foil lined cookie sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 5-8 minutes, remove and hold for service.
- Carefully pick over the salmon to remove all traces of bone. Cut away and discard any flesh that has a darkened tinge. Put the salmon on a cutting board and chop it finely with a knife. Do not use a food processor or a blender. You do not want to make a smooth paste.
- At the very last minute prior to serving, place the prepared salmon into a mixing bowl and add the parsley, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, truffle spread, salt, pepper and shallots. Stir to blend thoroughly. Serve with crusty sliced baguette.
Serve this amazing Salmon Tartare with Truffle Tapenade with your favorite Chardonnay!
The tuna tartare is a dish where fresh salmon is served raw with complementary ingredients that highlight the delicacy and sweetness of the fish. For this reason, the dish requires a wine that will work in harmony with the dish to produce the perfect balance and not over power it. We suggest choosing a white wine made from the Chardonnay grape.
Click below for more Sabatino Tartufis’s recipes:
Want a taste? Feel free to shop around at our Online Store and see all the different varieties of products available to make your culinary experience an success.
Shop Recipe Products: